A 'double zero' version of the popular game
A channel offering a Roulette game every 3 minutes throughout the day. The Roulette game is a 'double zero' version of the standard roulette game with 36 numbers, zero and double zero.
This channel is presently only available to betting shops in Ireland.
- The bookmakers logo can be added to the presentation.
- 8 different bets; A Single Number, Odds & Evens, Black & Red, Columns, Dozens, High & Low, Streets and Lines are settled automatically by the till system.
- Marksense slips available to enable these 8 bets to be taken quickly and efficiently via MM2 tills.
- No need for a separate ‘back office’ PC.
- Cash control via the EPOS system for greater security.
About The VIP Roulette Service
How It Works
A Player PC is installed in the shop and connected via a network cable to the local network.
Various different PC Players are available to support the VIP Roulette channel. A suitable PC will be recommended based on the number of virtual channels to which a shop is subscribing. In addition to the Player PC a TV will be required for displaying each channel together with associated brackets and cabling.
BTC will supply the Player PC and can arrange installation if required.
A Standalone VIP Roulette channel
The cost for the supply of a single screen PC Player which will support VIP Roulette is £150+VAT
The cost of the VIP Roulette channel as a standalone service is £19+VAT per week
The VIP Roulette channel as one of a number of channels
The cost for the supply of a 2 screen PC Player is £340+VAT, this is required when the subscription includes a virtual racing channel. Additional single screen PC Players can be used for VIP Roulette or VIP Bingo.
If a shop takes more than one channel from the virtual service then discounts apply as follows;
- £19+VAT per week for one channel
- £28+VAT per week for two channels
- £36+VAT per week for three channels
- £42+VAT per week for three channels
The VIP Roulette service can only be supplied to Irish betting shops. Arrangements for supply of data to different EPOS or tills systems can be investigated.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org