MM2 EPOS Data Feed
A managed data feed for MarginMaker2 EPoS systems
The data feed drives the operation of the EPoS tills. It contains events, prices and results for the translation and settlement of bets. Coupons which can be printed in-shop are also delivered via the data feed.
The feed is built around the SIS SportsData365 information feed and each betting shop must pay SIS their relevant charges. Early Prices are provided for UK horseracing together with bonuses on selected races such as one Early Price Guaranteed race per meeting, improved place terms on selected feature races. In addition to the horse racing, greyhound and virtual information supplied by SIS the Consortium studio adds a range of other events which will allow 99% of all selections to be translated and settled automatically. These events include;-
- Irish, Spanish & New York Lotto events at least 10 weeks in advance.
- Football. Usual competitions including non-league, Welsh Premier league, Australian, ROW during the summer and major European leagues.
- Greyhounds - All BAGS meetings and evening meetings not covered by SIS.
- Daily Rapido Draws.
- All Turf TV virtual horse and greyhound races.
- Rugby Union and Rugby League.
- Golf - All USPGA and European competitions.
Various other events from selected sports such as Formula 1, Boxing, Darts, etc. Also selected political and novelty bets are included. Odds are available for all the above events and off times and results are also included in the Consortium data feed.